Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Runday!

Just a little recap from our weekend runs. 


Ally at Lake Wawasee


Betsy's To-Do list today: 
1. Run 13.1
2. Pack for Paris
3. Fly to Paris

The rest of us? 
1. Be super jealous of Betsy. 
Done and Done. 


Cel and Ashley in Indy


Lora on Lake Michigan. 
I really really miss training along the lake. 

And finally, I couldn't decide on my pic for the week. 
So I chose two. 


I happened upon these beauties being hauled out of a basement. 
The guy moving them said he found 50 containers of beer cans from the 70s. 
He got really weird when I asked him if he was giving them away....
....my precious....

And how cute is JDog 9 miles into our run? 


20 seconds later a bird pooped on me. 
hahahaha. 

Cheers to another week complete! 
84 days 'til race day....eek! 
-KB





No comments:

Post a Comment